Tuesday, 25 January 2011

Crime and Punishment

It's hard to defend drinking. Whereas obviously immoral acts such as having an affair or beating the youngest/most retarded kids in the neighbourhood when they attempt to knock on your front door and run away slower than the others are easy to get away with, the punishments for heavy drinking tend to arrive swiftly and frequently.

The most obvious punishment for me is mormon girls, and the fact that you have no chance whatsoever unless you stop drinking, stop smoking and pretend to believe in a load of old shit. Even then, you have to marry them to get to the goods, which is incredibly unfair as they are SO FUCKING HOT.

Then there's the hangover. I'm immune to them, thankfully, so you can all suck it and nurse your hangovers while I play Mario.

Thirdly, the worst punishment of all. Like many forms of torture, this relies mainly on humiliation. Since your brain function tends to be inhibited by the ingestion of grotesque amounts of alcohol (intentionally, obviously, as I've yet to meet anyone who drinks Long Island Ice Teas for pleasure), there is a tendency to do things which are fucking regrettable.

I now present to you a story, through the medium of jpeg.

16 comments:

  1. lol, good read. following and supporting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your words are wise, my friend. Thank you for sharing.
    Followin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pics are priceless!

    God bless that camera man

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha, oh wow. I lol'd at the label: "horrible surprise under the dress".
    Good show bro.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If only I could take back all the dumb shit I did when I was drunk...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heard you like making out with dudes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy hell. That dude looks like he had it coming, though haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol at dudes face in bottom pic. tranny??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, LOL poor dude got more than he bargained for haha

    ReplyDelete