Friday, 28 January 2011

The Alcoholic Dr Pepper

I don't know about you but I love Dr Pepper. I also love alcohol, but unfortunately Dr Pepper plus alcohol tastes like swill, so here's a cocktail I love that tastes almost identical to the real thing, yet contains no Dr Pepper. It's called the alcoholic Dr Pepper.

You will need the following ingredients.




 Pour some coke and some beer in equal measure into a glass. Top off to taste with Amaretto (I personally like Disaronno but it doesn't matter) and enjoy the cool taste of Dr Pepper with the cruel best friend that is intoxication.



25 comments:

  1. awesome mix. i've always wanted to enjoy the taste of dr. pepper while getting drunk off it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pure genius.

    That is all.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definately giving this ago, I've always wanted to try Disaronno. Drinking a Fosters if they're out of Carling is about a experimental as my mates and I get with our sensory palletes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this
    i have to try
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love disaronno. good friday post haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very good stuff. I found out by accident that Cuervo black and dr. pepper or coke is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what beer works best in this mix for the dr. pepper taste?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not a big fan of Dr Pepper but I'll keep this in mind for our next gathering. I'm sure someone would enjoy this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've always thought Dosaronno tastes just like Dr Pepper anyway. That stuff tastes gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Disarono on the rocks... I hate that commercial

    ReplyDelete
  11. I friggen love your blog. Makes me feel like home =).

    ReplyDelete
  12. disaronno is good all by itself. i feel like the beer would ruin it, but i'll be sure to try this soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Don't like beer, but I'll put the amaretto and coke together haha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good blog to follow if you like to host parties :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. whaaaat. hell ya im going to have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Might have to give it a try, even though I am a whiskey guy.

    ReplyDelete